Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Please Pray for Me Today


I can really feel something tugging at me, working on me. I'm dealing with some frustrations in my life. It is not where I want it to be. I have a wonderful family - but I want more time with them. I have a good job - but it's not what I want to be doing. I want to be doing more for God, studying more about him, but I can't find the time. I'm exhausted. Restless nights.

Right now I'm listening, over and over again, to William McDowell's I Give Myself Away... this song is my prayer right now. It has me in such a spiritual place right now... I can really feel my heart being tugged with this one.

Here I am.
Here I stand.
Lord, my life is in your hands.
Lord I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me.
I give myself away.

My life is not my own
To you I belong
I give myself, I give myself away.

I didn't realize how much this was all bothering me, until Ms. Jeanine told me she could see frustration in my eyes... in my soul. And she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment