Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!!!! With a Capital C!

I remember when people used to say things like "Merry Christmas" to each other. Everybody said "Merry Christmas, hey, Merry Christmas to you, Mr. Lowenstein." You know why? Cuz it wasn't about a religion, it was about something as a culture that we thought was so valuable, that we would all do it together, even if I disagreed with the religion behind it, because it was good for ALL of us instead of just ME. But what do people say now, "Happy Holidays. I'm gonna say happy holidays because I don't wanna say Christmas cuz you don't believe in Chritsmas, cuz I dont want to offend you, chakcskdfjldksj......

Oh, yes, we want to say happy holidays because we don't want to leave anybody out, really, how come there's a ton of holidays in February, nobody ever says happy holidays in February, do they, they say what it is, "happy valentines" OOH do you believe in love?



No comments:

Post a Comment