Friday, June 10, 2011

Waiting on You Lord

I know I tend to let things get under my skin a lot... things that I think aren't right, but then who is to say what is right accept God.

Lately, VERY lately, like this week... I've been kind of second guessing myself on something. This morning it was eating at me like the plague and I couldn't get it out of my head. Until I stopped, and I prayed. I felt like I didn't have time to pray this morning... I was in such a hurry to get out the door...  but I just stopped briefly enough to hand it over, and I immediate felt at peace, and felt his answer: wait. I don't know what he has in store. I can't let my personal wants get in the way of what God may have planned.

Whatever his plan is, I will wait. It was hard not to take something personal, considering the past. But with that behind me, I will look to what God does in the future. I give myself away, so that God can use me.


No comments:

Post a Comment